Yesterday I had a lovely lunch at Fisherman’s Wharf with Jess McMullin, founder of bplusd, the latest business and design blog. This is Jess’ camera 🙂 He’s in town for the DUX conference, where Steve’s presenting a workshop on improv and innovation.
- Digital, Virtual, and Real Experiences: TED Global 2017 September 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Work in Progress: An Introduction to the Informal Economy’s Commercial Environment July 27, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Financial Behaviour Patterns Observed Among Households in Rural Informal Economy in Asia July 24, 2017 Niti Bhan