Yesterday I had a lovely lunch at Fisherman’s Wharf with Jess McMullin, founder of bplusd, the latest business and design blog. This is Jess’ camera 🙂 He’s in town for the DUX conference, where Steve’s presenting a workshop on improv and innovation.
- Key Competitive Advantage for Frontier and Emerging Markets June 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Cognitive dissonance and smartphones in East Africa June 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Improvising when work gets in the way of a laptop breaking down June 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan