My [insert 10 years of friendship across continents here] friend Emma, nee Stromberg, once the manager of North England’s largest ISP, has launched her blog on the travails of being a new mother in search of ecologically appropriate and gaia friendly products. Did I mention she also does design and studied cognitive science at Uni :0 Welcome to the blogosphere, Cara.
- Book Review: And The Weak Suffer What They Must? by Yanis Varoufakis April 26, 2017 Niti Bhan
- The importance of user agency for good design in the humanitarian and development context April 21, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Launching Our Digital Documentation Project: Ibadan’s Tailors, Traders, and Textiles by Nigerian/British artist Folake Shoga April 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Not Disaggregating the Informal Economy Properly Hinders Development Efforts April 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Permanently seasonal April 11, 2017 Niti Bhan