My [insert 10 years of friendship across continents here] friend Emma, nee Stromberg, once the manager of North England’s largest ISP, has launched her blog on the travails of being a new mother in search of ecologically appropriate and gaia friendly products. Did I mention she also does design and studied cognitive science at Uni :0 Welcome to the blogosphere, Cara.
- Is Your Product Ready for Africa? Why Kigali’s “Smart” Project Faces an Unforeseen Challenge October 18, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Absolute Numbers 2007-2017: The “Developing” World Now Dominates the Internet October 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Digital, Virtual, and Real Experiences: TED Global 2017 September 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan