- On Seeing February 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- As global firms (MNC) pull back from emerging markets, what does this mean for Africa? February 6, 2017 Niti Bhan
- A Precursor for Systems Design and Social Change from Finland February 3, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Exploring the Scope of Biashara Economics January 30, 2017 Niti Bhan
- The dangerous assumption that there’s no competition from the informal sector January 29, 2017 Niti Bhan
Monthly Archives: August 2005
I had begun this post here, but ended up finishing it on Does Size Matter. So I’ll just link it instead. "Design is a Commodity" I’ve been busy working on an experiment in leveraging the flat world, globalization, blogs, the … Continue reading
The area where business and design, design thinking if you will, come together is coalescing into a critical mass. For me, this shows signs of consolidation, that this will become a field of specialization, that may not be the darling … Continue reading
I’ve been pondering the so called divide between "design" and "design thinking" and I’ve come up with a few thoughts on the differences. One of the first things I’ll say is that you cannot compare the two to say one … Continue reading
Today is Raksha Bhandhan or Raakhee, a festival that celebrates the bond between a brother and sister. Sisters will bless their brothers, give them sweets and tie a "raakhee" around their wrist as a promise each would always look after … Continue reading
My first podcast conversation is up on Chris Gee’s The Prepared Mind today. He’s an intelligent and articulate host who is a deep thinker on the state of the design industry and I urge you to go listen to it.
I don’t normally watch many Bollywood movies but this poster caught my eye. Not only is the actor one of my favorites, he came within inches of an Oscar last year.
Work hardBe SmartTake Risks These 6 or 7 syllables (depending on which language you use to spell) were shared with me by an old colleague/friend of mine on the phone today.