- The importance of user agency for good design in the humanitarian and development context April 21, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Launching Our Digital Documentation Project: Ibadan’s Tailors, Traders, and Textiles by Nigerian/British artist Folake Shoga April 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Not Disaggregating the Informal Economy Properly Hinders Development Efforts April 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Permanently seasonal April 11, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Predictability is a business investment in the informal sector April 10, 2017 Niti Bhan
Monthly Archives: January 2007
This blog has been archived. You can now find the most recent postings on Jugaad. Please update your feeds, here is the Feedburner url. Or subscribe via email.
I need a new blog. This one’s taken
thank you, sir. In chronological order of influence, Edgar Rice Burroughs, aah the magical romantic fantasy set on a red moon Lensman series, would be remiss of me. Conan the Barbarian but no writer after Gordon Dickson, my personal genius. … Continue reading
The Wizzit case study is available on request
I was sitting here thinking about my education and how it was all just a twist of fate. I was taken back to India by my mom after completing my O Level’s [yes yes they’re defunct now, this was back … Continue reading
Bhan LLC A quaint idea, that, to hire women only to the the design and engineering of our vision. Jugaad: the mobile as a post industrial platform for socio economic development at the bottom of the pyramid. and then the … Continue reading
Why isn’t this a business card for you already?