My closing plenary presentation at CHI 2007 earlier this month consisted essentially of a 17 minute long silent slideshow of images. If you set the slideshow timer to about 6.7 – 6.9 seconds, I like to believe that it works very well for what I wished to convey to the audience. Then I came on and blathered on for a bit about what we were hoping to do in Ranthambhore and of course, my favourite soapbox, the mobile as a post industrial platform for social and economic development at the bottom of the pyramid.
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Prepaid Mobile: The Business Model that Empowers May 15, 2017 Niti Bhan
- How the African movable assets bill can unleash innovation opportunities for the rural economy May 13, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Livestock as movable assets and financial collateral: Collected insights May 11, 2017 Niti Bhan