My closing plenary presentation at CHI 2007 earlier this month consisted essentially of a 17 minute long silent slideshow of images. If you set the slideshow timer to about 6.7 – 6.9 seconds, I like to believe that it works very well for what I wished to convey to the audience. Then I came on and blathered on for a bit about what we were hoping to do in Ranthambhore and of course, my favourite soapbox, the mobile as a post industrial platform for social and economic development at the bottom of the pyramid.
- Absolute Numbers 2007-2017: The “Developing” World Now Dominates the Internet October 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Digital, Virtual, and Real Experiences: TED Global 2017 September 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Work in Progress: An Introduction to the Informal Economy’s Commercial Environment July 27, 2017 Niti Bhan