My closing plenary presentation at CHI 2007 earlier this month consisted essentially of a 17 minute long silent slideshow of images. If you set the slideshow timer to about 6.7 – 6.9 seconds, I like to believe that it works very well for what I wished to convey to the audience. Then I came on and blathered on for a bit about what we were hoping to do in Ranthambhore and of course, my favourite soapbox, the mobile as a post industrial platform for social and economic development at the bottom of the pyramid.
- Primer on African Fintech: Myths, Misconceptions, Opportunities, Hotspots and Roadblocks April 24, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Implications of Mobile Money Interoperability in Kenya? April 17, 2018 Niti Bhan
- West Africa’s incipient mobile platform boom will transform the ECOWAS economy April 13, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Why is the Kenyan mobile loan industry facing just a digital version of India’s MFI problems? March 26, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Goal Directed Research for Innovation Planning in Emerging Markets March 14, 2018 Niti Bhan