My closing plenary presentation at CHI 2007 earlier this month consisted essentially of a 17 minute long silent slideshow of images. If you set the slideshow timer to about 6.7 – 6.9 seconds, I like to believe that it works very well for what I wished to convey to the audience. Then I came on and blathered on for a bit about what we were hoping to do in Ranthambhore and of course, my favourite soapbox, the mobile as a post industrial platform for social and economic development at the bottom of the pyramid.
- Emerging Futures Lab celebrates 10 years this week! November 25, 2017 Niti Bhan
- TEDTalk video: Recognizing the value creation and economic contribution of the informal economy November 24, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Time to acknowledge the social cost of mobile and apps driven disruption November 5, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 2017 is the Year Mobile Service Operators Became Banks November 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Voices from the Pacific: Mirroring the Challenges of Informal Market Women Everywhere November 1, 2017 Niti Bhan