I think its time Google did some navel gazing and soul searching about what use they have for the Juggernaut they built. Unlike a university computer science campus which can afford to stay non profitable, Google needs to demonstrate revenue. Suggest you start your own office of technology management and licence your research out for commercial potential. That is the only model that will work within your current set up. the rest of it is sweet. ps. cacti are bad feng shui for an entry way.
- The importance of user agency for good design in the humanitarian and development context April 21, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Launching Our Digital Documentation Project: Ibadan’s Tailors, Traders, and Textiles by Nigerian/British artist Folake Shoga April 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Not Disaggregating the Informal Economy Properly Hinders Development Efforts April 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Permanently seasonal April 11, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Predictability is a business investment in the informal sector April 10, 2017 Niti Bhan