I think its time Google did some navel gazing and soul searching about what use they have for the Juggernaut they built. Unlike a university computer science campus which can afford to stay non profitable, Google needs to demonstrate revenue. Suggest you start your own office of technology management and licence your research out for commercial potential. That is the only model that will work within your current set up. the rest of it is sweet. ps. cacti are bad feng shui for an entry way.
- Key Competitive Advantage for Frontier and Emerging Markets June 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Cognitive dissonance and smartphones in East Africa June 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Improvising when work gets in the way of a laptop breaking down June 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan