I think its time Google did some navel gazing and soul searching about what use they have for the Juggernaut they built. Unlike a university computer science campus which can afford to stay non profitable, Google needs to demonstrate revenue. Suggest you start your own office of technology management and licence your research out for commercial potential. That is the only model that will work within your current set up. the rest of it is sweet. ps. cacti are bad feng shui for an entry way.
- Ibn Battuta in Timbuktu June 5, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Ecodesign, Ecolabels and the Environment: How Europe is redesigning our footprint on earth June 4, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Shopping for Innovation: What you need to know before hiring a design firm May 17, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Primer on African Fintech: Myths, Misconceptions, Opportunities, Hotspots and Roadblocks April 24, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Implications of Mobile Money Interoperability in Kenya? April 17, 2018 Niti Bhan