I think its time Google did some navel gazing and soul searching about what use they have for the Juggernaut they built. Unlike a university computer science campus which can afford to stay non profitable, Google needs to demonstrate revenue. Suggest you start your own office of technology management and licence your research out for commercial potential. That is the only model that will work within your current set up. the rest of it is sweet. ps. cacti are bad feng shui for an entry way.
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Work in Progress: An Introduction to the Informal Economy’s Commercial Environment July 27, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Financial Behaviour Patterns Observed Among Households in Rural Informal Economy in Asia July 24, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Deconstructing “Formalization” as Panacea for the Informal Economy July 22, 2017 Niti Bhan