You’re a star–and so am I. I’m a genius–and so are you. Your success
encourages my brilliance, and my charisma enhances your power. Your
victory doesn’t require my defeat, and vice versa.
Those are the rules in the New World–quite unlike the rules in the
Old World, where zero-sum games are the norm, and only one of us can
win each time we play.
In the New World, you don’t have to tone down or apologize for your
prowess, because you love it when other people shine. You exult in your
own excellence without regarding it as a sign of inherent superiority.
As you ripen more and more of your latent aptitude, you inspire the
rest of us to claim our own idiosyncratic magnificence. ~ Rob Brezny
- Goal Directed Research for Innovation Planning in Emerging Markets March 14, 2018 Niti Bhan
- How do we make a business case for an innovative concept given the data scarcity for the African mass market? March 12, 2018 Niti Bhan
- How informal financial services can lower the barriers to formal financial inclusion March 9, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Context Sensitive Law: What happens when African societal norms meet modern commercial practice? March 6, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Why does the prepaid model work so well and what are the lessons for business model innovation? March 1, 2018 Niti Bhan