You’re a star–and so am I. I’m a genius–and so are you. Your success
encourages my brilliance, and my charisma enhances your power. Your
victory doesn’t require my defeat, and vice versa.
Those are the rules in the New World–quite unlike the rules in the
Old World, where zero-sum games are the norm, and only one of us can
win each time we play.
In the New World, you don’t have to tone down or apologize for your
prowess, because you love it when other people shine. You exult in your
own excellence without regarding it as a sign of inherent superiority.
As you ripen more and more of your latent aptitude, you inspire the
rest of us to claim our own idiosyncratic magnificence. ~ Rob Brezny
- Key Competitive Advantage for Frontier and Emerging Markets June 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Cognitive dissonance and smartphones in East Africa June 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Improvising when work gets in the way of a laptop breaking down June 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan