You’re a star–and so am I. I’m a genius–and so are you. Your success
encourages my brilliance, and my charisma enhances your power. Your
victory doesn’t require my defeat, and vice versa.
Those are the rules in the New World–quite unlike the rules in the
Old World, where zero-sum games are the norm, and only one of us can
win each time we play.
In the New World, you don’t have to tone down or apologize for your
prowess, because you love it when other people shine. You exult in your
own excellence without regarding it as a sign of inherent superiority.
As you ripen more and more of your latent aptitude, you inspire the
rest of us to claim our own idiosyncratic magnificence. ~ Rob Brezny
- Book Review: And The Weak Suffer What They Must? by Yanis Varoufakis April 26, 2017 Niti Bhan
- The importance of user agency for good design in the humanitarian and development context April 21, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Launching Our Digital Documentation Project: Ibadan’s Tailors, Traders, and Textiles by Nigerian/British artist Folake Shoga April 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Not Disaggregating the Informal Economy Properly Hinders Development Efforts April 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Permanently seasonal April 11, 2017 Niti Bhan