You’re a star–and so am I. I’m a genius–and so are you. Your success
encourages my brilliance, and my charisma enhances your power. Your
victory doesn’t require my defeat, and vice versa.
Those are the rules in the New World–quite unlike the rules in the
Old World, where zero-sum games are the norm, and only one of us can
win each time we play.
In the New World, you don’t have to tone down or apologize for your
prowess, because you love it when other people shine. You exult in your
own excellence without regarding it as a sign of inherent superiority.
As you ripen more and more of your latent aptitude, you inspire the
rest of us to claim our own idiosyncratic magnificence. ~ Rob Brezny
- Digital, Virtual, and Real Experiences: TED Global 2017 September 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Work in Progress: An Introduction to the Informal Economy’s Commercial Environment July 27, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Financial Behaviour Patterns Observed Among Households in Rural Informal Economy in Asia July 24, 2017 Niti Bhan