You’re a star–and so am I. I’m a genius–and so are you. Your success
encourages my brilliance, and my charisma enhances your power. Your
victory doesn’t require my defeat, and vice versa.
Those are the rules in the New World–quite unlike the rules in the
Old World, where zero-sum games are the norm, and only one of us can
win each time we play.
In the New World, you don’t have to tone down or apologize for your
prowess, because you love it when other people shine. You exult in your
own excellence without regarding it as a sign of inherent superiority.
As you ripen more and more of your latent aptitude, you inspire the
rest of us to claim our own idiosyncratic magnificence. ~ Rob Brezny
- Emerging Futures Lab celebrates 10 years this week! November 25, 2017 Niti Bhan
- TEDTalk video: Recognizing the value creation and economic contribution of the informal economy November 24, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Time to acknowledge the social cost of mobile and apps driven disruption November 5, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 2017 is the Year Mobile Service Operators Became Banks November 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Voices from the Pacific: Mirroring the Challenges of Informal Market Women Everywhere November 1, 2017 Niti Bhan