I just saw something on YouTube that made me laugh out loud at the balls it takes to do something like that on video in front of a global audience. It reminded me of the infamous shoe banging that took place four decades ago in the very same location. This is going to be fun.
- Key Competitive Advantage for Frontier and Emerging Markets June 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Cognitive dissonance and smartphones in East Africa June 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Improvising when work gets in the way of a laptop breaking down June 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan