I just saw something on YouTube that made me laugh out loud at the balls it takes to do something like that on video in front of a global audience. It reminded me of the infamous shoe banging that took place four decades ago in the very same location. This is going to be fun.
- Is Your Product Ready for Africa? Why Kigali’s “Smart” Project Faces an Unforeseen Challenge October 18, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Absolute Numbers 2007-2017: The “Developing” World Now Dominates the Internet October 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Digital, Virtual, and Real Experiences: TED Global 2017 September 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan