I just saw something on YouTube that made me laugh out loud at the balls it takes to do something like that on video in front of a global audience. It reminded me of the infamous shoe banging that took place four decades ago in the very same location. This is going to be fun.
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Work in Progress: An Introduction to the Informal Economy’s Commercial Environment July 27, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Financial Behaviour Patterns Observed Among Households in Rural Informal Economy in Asia July 24, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Deconstructing “Formalization” as Panacea for the Informal Economy July 22, 2017 Niti Bhan