I just saw something on YouTube that made me laugh out loud at the balls it takes to do something like that on video in front of a global audience. It reminded me of the infamous shoe banging that took place four decades ago in the very same location. This is going to be fun.
- Ibn Battuta in Timbuktu June 5, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Ecodesign, Ecolabels and the Environment: How Europe is redesigning our footprint on earth June 4, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Shopping for Innovation: What you need to know before hiring a design firm May 17, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Primer on African Fintech: Myths, Misconceptions, Opportunities, Hotspots and Roadblocks April 24, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Implications of Mobile Money Interoperability in Kenya? April 17, 2018 Niti Bhan