Yes, yes, Tasos, I know I said I wouldn’t use the word design, but this isn’t about any strategy or concept, its about meeting Jessie Scanlon at the Dwell on Design conference today. Since pictures are worth a thousand words, this is Jessie’s engagement ring – its made of rock quartz and the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. Value is contextual, indeed!
- Goal Directed Research for Innovation Planning in Emerging Markets March 14, 2018 Niti Bhan
- How do we make a business case for an innovative concept given the data scarcity for the African mass market? March 12, 2018 Niti Bhan
- How informal financial services can lower the barriers to formal financial inclusion March 9, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Context Sensitive Law: What happens when African societal norms meet modern commercial practice? March 6, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Why does the prepaid model work so well and what are the lessons for business model innovation? March 1, 2018 Niti Bhan