Yes, yes, Tasos, I know I said I wouldn’t use the word design, but this isn’t about any strategy or concept, its about meeting Jessie Scanlon at the Dwell on Design conference today. Since pictures are worth a thousand words, this is Jessie’s engagement ring – its made of rock quartz and the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. Value is contextual, indeed!
- Digital, Virtual, and Real Experiences: TED Global 2017 September 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Work in Progress: An Introduction to the Informal Economy’s Commercial Environment July 27, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Financial Behaviour Patterns Observed Among Households in Rural Informal Economy in Asia July 24, 2017 Niti Bhan