Yes, yes, Tasos, I know I said I wouldn’t use the word design, but this isn’t about any strategy or concept, its about meeting Jessie Scanlon at the Dwell on Design conference today. Since pictures are worth a thousand words, this is Jessie’s engagement ring – its made of rock quartz and the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. Value is contextual, indeed!
- Emerging Futures Lab celebrates 10 years this week! November 25, 2017 Niti Bhan
- TEDTalk video: Recognizing the value creation and economic contribution of the informal economy November 24, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Time to acknowledge the social cost of mobile and apps driven disruption November 5, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 2017 is the Year Mobile Service Operators Became Banks November 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Voices from the Pacific: Mirroring the Challenges of Informal Market Women Everywhere November 1, 2017 Niti Bhan