Yes, yes, Tasos, I know I said I wouldn’t use the word design, but this isn’t about any strategy or concept, its about meeting Jessie Scanlon at the Dwell on Design conference today. Since pictures are worth a thousand words, this is Jessie’s engagement ring – its made of rock quartz and the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. Value is contextual, indeed!
- Book Review: And The Weak Suffer What They Must? by Yanis Varoufakis April 26, 2017 Niti Bhan
- The importance of user agency for good design in the humanitarian and development context April 21, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Launching Our Digital Documentation Project: Ibadan’s Tailors, Traders, and Textiles by Nigerian/British artist Folake Shoga April 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Not Disaggregating the Informal Economy Properly Hinders Development Efforts April 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Permanently seasonal April 11, 2017 Niti Bhan