Yes, yes, Tasos, I know I said I wouldn’t use the word design, but this isn’t about any strategy or concept, its about meeting Jessie Scanlon at the Dwell on Design conference today. Since pictures are worth a thousand words, this is Jessie’s engagement ring – its made of rock quartz and the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. Value is contextual, indeed!
- Can the structure for innovation planning be used to disrupt itself? July 17, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Open-Source on Hyperspeed: Next generation innovation lessons from Shenzhen July 16, 2018 Niti Bhan
- One (last) word: Plastics July 10, 2018 Niti Bhan
- What can we learn from an informal market? July 9, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Stepping up human centered innovation planning for financial inclusion July 8, 2018 Niti Bhan