It’s funny – peculiar – it just struck me that we look towards established ‘gurus’ to spot trends, particularly in the area of products and their design. In other words, frontline innovation. In fact, I think, it might make more sense to look at annual student shows in design schools around the country. If that doesn’t give you the pulse of what that demographic [twenty something professionals] deems important or noteworthy, then I can’t think of what will.
- Emerging Futures Lab celebrates 10 years this week! November 25, 2017 Niti Bhan
- TEDTalk video: Recognizing the value creation and economic contribution of the informal economy November 24, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Time to acknowledge the social cost of mobile and apps driven disruption November 5, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 2017 is the Year Mobile Service Operators Became Banks November 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Voices from the Pacific: Mirroring the Challenges of Informal Market Women Everywhere November 1, 2017 Niti Bhan