It’s funny – peculiar – it just struck me that we look towards established ‘gurus’ to spot trends, particularly in the area of products and their design. In other words, frontline innovation. In fact, I think, it might make more sense to look at annual student shows in design schools around the country. If that doesn’t give you the pulse of what that demographic [twenty something professionals] deems important or noteworthy, then I can’t think of what will.
- Can the structure for innovation planning be used to disrupt itself? July 17, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Open-Source on Hyperspeed: Next generation innovation lessons from Shenzhen July 16, 2018 Niti Bhan
- One (last) word: Plastics July 10, 2018 Niti Bhan
- What can we learn from an informal market? July 9, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Stepping up human centered innovation planning for financial inclusion July 8, 2018 Niti Bhan