It’s funny – peculiar – it just struck me that we look towards established ‘gurus’ to spot trends, particularly in the area of products and their design. In other words, frontline innovation. In fact, I think, it might make more sense to look at annual student shows in design schools around the country. If that doesn’t give you the pulse of what that demographic [twenty something professionals] deems important or noteworthy, then I can’t think of what will.
- Book Review: And The Weak Suffer What They Must? by Yanis Varoufakis April 26, 2017 Niti Bhan
- The importance of user agency for good design in the humanitarian and development context April 21, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Launching Our Digital Documentation Project: Ibadan’s Tailors, Traders, and Textiles by Nigerian/British artist Folake Shoga April 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Not Disaggregating the Informal Economy Properly Hinders Development Efforts April 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Permanently seasonal April 11, 2017 Niti Bhan