It’s funny – peculiar – it just struck me that we look towards established ‘gurus’ to spot trends, particularly in the area of products and their design. In other words, frontline innovation. In fact, I think, it might make more sense to look at annual student shows in design schools around the country. If that doesn’t give you the pulse of what that demographic [twenty something professionals] deems important or noteworthy, then I can’t think of what will.
- Key Competitive Advantage for Frontier and Emerging Markets June 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Cognitive dissonance and smartphones in East Africa June 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Improvising when work gets in the way of a laptop breaking down June 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan