It’s funny – peculiar – it just struck me that we look towards established ‘gurus’ to spot trends, particularly in the area of products and their design. In other words, frontline innovation. In fact, I think, it might make more sense to look at annual student shows in design schools around the country. If that doesn’t give you the pulse of what that demographic [twenty something professionals] deems important or noteworthy, then I can’t think of what will.
- Goal Directed Research for Innovation Planning in Emerging Markets March 14, 2018 Niti Bhan
- How do we make a business case for an innovative concept given the data scarcity for the African mass market? March 12, 2018 Niti Bhan
- How informal financial services can lower the barriers to formal financial inclusion March 9, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Context Sensitive Law: What happens when African societal norms meet modern commercial practice? March 6, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Why does the prepaid model work so well and what are the lessons for business model innovation? March 1, 2018 Niti Bhan