I’ve got my first set of Paris pics up on Flickr. The rest should be going up soon, still debating whether I want to spring for a Pro account or not. Silly me! This one is from the metro station at the Louvre! All subway stations should be like this!
- Book Review: And The Weak Suffer What They Must? by Yanis Varoufakis April 26, 2017 Niti Bhan
- The importance of user agency for good design in the humanitarian and development context April 21, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Launching Our Digital Documentation Project: Ibadan’s Tailors, Traders, and Textiles by Nigerian/British artist Folake Shoga April 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Not Disaggregating the Informal Economy Properly Hinders Development Efforts April 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Permanently seasonal April 11, 2017 Niti Bhan