This is a Shinya Uchida jigsaw puzzle on "cloth feel" material. One thousand pieces. I just bought it for Mom’s birthday. She taught me how to do jigsaw puzzles and then I got addicted. Back home I have an 800 piece monochrome irregular Rosetta Stone that I framed. I also once completed a 5000 piece painting of St. Peter’s Cathedral. I intend to mount this for Mom before I leave. Isn’t it gorgeous?
- Emerging Futures Lab celebrates 10 years this week! November 25, 2017 Niti Bhan
- TEDTalk video: Recognizing the value creation and economic contribution of the informal economy November 24, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Time to acknowledge the social cost of mobile and apps driven disruption November 5, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 2017 is the Year Mobile Service Operators Became Banks November 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Voices from the Pacific: Mirroring the Challenges of Informal Market Women Everywhere November 1, 2017 Niti Bhan