This is a Shinya Uchida jigsaw puzzle on "cloth feel" material. One thousand pieces. I just bought it for Mom’s birthday. She taught me how to do jigsaw puzzles and then I got addicted. Back home I have an 800 piece monochrome irregular Rosetta Stone that I framed. I also once completed a 5000 piece painting of St. Peter’s Cathedral. I intend to mount this for Mom before I leave. Isn’t it gorgeous?
- Key Competitive Advantage for Frontier and Emerging Markets June 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Cognitive dissonance and smartphones in East Africa June 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Improvising when work gets in the way of a laptop breaking down June 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan