This is a Shinya Uchida jigsaw puzzle on "cloth feel" material. One thousand pieces. I just bought it for Mom’s birthday. She taught me how to do jigsaw puzzles and then I got addicted. Back home I have an 800 piece monochrome irregular Rosetta Stone that I framed. I also once completed a 5000 piece painting of St. Peter’s Cathedral. I intend to mount this for Mom before I leave. Isn’t it gorgeous?
- Book Review: And The Weak Suffer What They Must? by Yanis Varoufakis April 26, 2017 Niti Bhan
- The importance of user agency for good design in the humanitarian and development context April 21, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Launching Our Digital Documentation Project: Ibadan’s Tailors, Traders, and Textiles by Nigerian/British artist Folake Shoga April 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Not Disaggregating the Informal Economy Properly Hinders Development Efforts April 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Permanently seasonal April 11, 2017 Niti Bhan