This is a Shinya Uchida jigsaw puzzle on "cloth feel" material. One thousand pieces. I just bought it for Mom’s birthday. She taught me how to do jigsaw puzzles and then I got addicted. Back home I have an 800 piece monochrome irregular Rosetta Stone that I framed. I also once completed a 5000 piece painting of St. Peter’s Cathedral. I intend to mount this for Mom before I leave. Isn’t it gorgeous?
- Goal Directed Research for Innovation Planning in Emerging Markets March 14, 2018 Niti Bhan
- How do we make a business case for an innovative concept given the data scarcity for the African mass market? March 12, 2018 Niti Bhan
- How informal financial services can lower the barriers to formal financial inclusion March 9, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Context Sensitive Law: What happens when African societal norms meet modern commercial practice? March 6, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Why does the prepaid model work so well and what are the lessons for business model innovation? March 1, 2018 Niti Bhan