I leave for Delhi in the morning, approximately 7 hours from now. With power cuts, bad phone lines and a dial up connection, I may not be able to post regularly from there. So if you don’t hear from me, there’ll be a flurry of posting from the 15th of December when I return to Singapore. Lots of photographs. I’m going to meet and greet folks from my design, advertising and marketing days to find out what’s happening right now in India and hope to have lots of views and real time news.
- Key Competitive Advantage for Frontier and Emerging Markets June 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Cognitive dissonance and smartphones in East Africa June 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Improvising when work gets in the way of a laptop breaking down June 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan