I leave for Delhi in the morning, approximately 7 hours from now. With power cuts, bad phone lines and a dial up connection, I may not be able to post regularly from there. So if you don’t hear from me, there’ll be a flurry of posting from the 15th of December when I return to Singapore. Lots of photographs. I’m going to meet and greet folks from my design, advertising and marketing days to find out what’s happening right now in India and hope to have lots of views and real time news.
- Emerging Futures Lab celebrates 10 years this week! November 25, 2017 Niti Bhan
- TEDTalk video: Recognizing the value creation and economic contribution of the informal economy November 24, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Time to acknowledge the social cost of mobile and apps driven disruption November 5, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 2017 is the Year Mobile Service Operators Became Banks November 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Voices from the Pacific: Mirroring the Challenges of Informal Market Women Everywhere November 1, 2017 Niti Bhan