I leave for Delhi in the morning, approximately 7 hours from now. With power cuts, bad phone lines and a dial up connection, I may not be able to post regularly from there. So if you don’t hear from me, there’ll be a flurry of posting from the 15th of December when I return to Singapore. Lots of photographs. I’m going to meet and greet folks from my design, advertising and marketing days to find out what’s happening right now in India and hope to have lots of views and real time news.
- Ibn Battuta in Timbuktu June 5, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Ecodesign, Ecolabels and the Environment: How Europe is redesigning our footprint on earth June 4, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Shopping for Innovation: What you need to know before hiring a design firm May 17, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Primer on African Fintech: Myths, Misconceptions, Opportunities, Hotspots and Roadblocks April 24, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Implications of Mobile Money Interoperability in Kenya? April 17, 2018 Niti Bhan