I leave for Delhi in the morning, approximately 7 hours from now. With power cuts, bad phone lines and a dial up connection, I may not be able to post regularly from there. So if you don’t hear from me, there’ll be a flurry of posting from the 15th of December when I return to Singapore. Lots of photographs. I’m going to meet and greet folks from my design, advertising and marketing days to find out what’s happening right now in India and hope to have lots of views and real time news.
- Book Review: And The Weak Suffer What They Must? by Yanis Varoufakis April 26, 2017 Niti Bhan
- The importance of user agency for good design in the humanitarian and development context April 21, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Launching Our Digital Documentation Project: Ibadan’s Tailors, Traders, and Textiles by Nigerian/British artist Folake Shoga April 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Not Disaggregating the Informal Economy Properly Hinders Development Efforts April 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Permanently seasonal April 11, 2017 Niti Bhan