I leave for Delhi in the morning, approximately 7 hours from now. With power cuts, bad phone lines and a dial up connection, I may not be able to post regularly from there. So if you don’t hear from me, there’ll be a flurry of posting from the 15th of December when I return to Singapore. Lots of photographs. I’m going to meet and greet folks from my design, advertising and marketing days to find out what’s happening right now in India and hope to have lots of views and real time news.
- Digital, Virtual, and Real Experiences: TED Global 2017 September 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Work in Progress: An Introduction to the Informal Economy’s Commercial Environment July 27, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Financial Behaviour Patterns Observed Among Households in Rural Informal Economy in Asia July 24, 2017 Niti Bhan