Steve’s just posted about his upcoming Asia trip, I wish our trips to India were at overlapping times however. I leave tomorrow morning and am not looking forward to the next full week as I will be shattered at the end of it. I’m going to Singapore tomorrow at 12.30pm Pacific Time, Monday and will arrive around noon on Tuesday Pacific Time. Then two days later, before I’ve gotten accustomed to Singapore time zones I’ll be flying to New Delhi for 6 days before I return to Singapore on the 15th of December. I’m hoping I can blog my India trip. It’s been three years and I’m looking forward to getting a first hand feel of the business, innovation, design and manufacturing climate.
- Key Competitive Advantage for Frontier and Emerging Markets June 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Cognitive dissonance and smartphones in East Africa June 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Improvising when work gets in the way of a laptop breaking down June 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan