Steve’s just posted about his upcoming Asia trip, I wish our trips to India were at overlapping times however. I leave tomorrow morning and am not looking forward to the next full week as I will be shattered at the end of it. I’m going to Singapore tomorrow at 12.30pm Pacific Time, Monday and will arrive around noon on Tuesday Pacific Time. Then two days later, before I’ve gotten accustomed to Singapore time zones I’ll be flying to New Delhi for 6 days before I return to Singapore on the 15th of December. I’m hoping I can blog my India trip. It’s been three years and I’m looking forward to getting a first hand feel of the business, innovation, design and manufacturing climate.
- Goal Directed Research for Innovation Planning in Emerging Markets March 14, 2018 Niti Bhan
- How do we make a business case for an innovative concept given the data scarcity for the African mass market? March 12, 2018 Niti Bhan
- How informal financial services can lower the barriers to formal financial inclusion March 9, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Context Sensitive Law: What happens when African societal norms meet modern commercial practice? March 6, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Why does the prepaid model work so well and what are the lessons for business model innovation? March 1, 2018 Niti Bhan