Steve’s just posted about his upcoming Asia trip, I wish our trips to India were at overlapping times however. I leave tomorrow morning and am not looking forward to the next full week as I will be shattered at the end of it. I’m going to Singapore tomorrow at 12.30pm Pacific Time, Monday and will arrive around noon on Tuesday Pacific Time. Then two days later, before I’ve gotten accustomed to Singapore time zones I’ll be flying to New Delhi for 6 days before I return to Singapore on the 15th of December. I’m hoping I can blog my India trip. It’s been three years and I’m looking forward to getting a first hand feel of the business, innovation, design and manufacturing climate.
- Book Review: And The Weak Suffer What They Must? by Yanis Varoufakis April 26, 2017 Niti Bhan
- The importance of user agency for good design in the humanitarian and development context April 21, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Launching Our Digital Documentation Project: Ibadan’s Tailors, Traders, and Textiles by Nigerian/British artist Folake Shoga April 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Not Disaggregating the Informal Economy Properly Hinders Development Efforts April 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Permanently seasonal April 11, 2017 Niti Bhan