Steve’s just posted about his upcoming Asia trip, I wish our trips to India were at overlapping times however. I leave tomorrow morning and am not looking forward to the next full week as I will be shattered at the end of it. I’m going to Singapore tomorrow at 12.30pm Pacific Time, Monday and will arrive around noon on Tuesday Pacific Time. Then two days later, before I’ve gotten accustomed to Singapore time zones I’ll be flying to New Delhi for 6 days before I return to Singapore on the 15th of December. I’m hoping I can blog my India trip. It’s been three years and I’m looking forward to getting a first hand feel of the business, innovation, design and manufacturing climate.
- Ibn Battuta in Timbuktu June 5, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Ecodesign, Ecolabels and the Environment: How Europe is redesigning our footprint on earth June 4, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Shopping for Innovation: What you need to know before hiring a design firm May 17, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Primer on African Fintech: Myths, Misconceptions, Opportunities, Hotspots and Roadblocks April 24, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Implications of Mobile Money Interoperability in Kenya? April 17, 2018 Niti Bhan