Steve’s just posted about his upcoming Asia trip, I wish our trips to India were at overlapping times however. I leave tomorrow morning and am not looking forward to the next full week as I will be shattered at the end of it. I’m going to Singapore tomorrow at 12.30pm Pacific Time, Monday and will arrive around noon on Tuesday Pacific Time. Then two days later, before I’ve gotten accustomed to Singapore time zones I’ll be flying to New Delhi for 6 days before I return to Singapore on the 15th of December. I’m hoping I can blog my India trip. It’s been three years and I’m looking forward to getting a first hand feel of the business, innovation, design and manufacturing climate.
- Digital, Virtual, and Real Experiences: TED Global 2017 September 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Work in Progress: An Introduction to the Informal Economy’s Commercial Environment July 27, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Financial Behaviour Patterns Observed Among Households in Rural Informal Economy in Asia July 24, 2017 Niti Bhan