My friend Dicky Singh is raising awareness about Project Tiger and Ranthambhore Tiger Sanctuary, where he has a guest house for tourists and wildlife photographers. We’ve launched his blog and he has begun writing about the sorry state of affairs, where in the past year, the number of tigers has gone from 40 to 26 due to poaching and negligence by the authorities. Please create awareness of this issue, please read his story and pass the message on to those you think may be able to raise a cry about this imminent extinction of one of the most beautiful living things on this planet. This photograph was taken by Dicky.
- Goal Directed Research for Innovation Planning in Emerging Markets March 14, 2018 Niti Bhan
- How do we make a business case for an innovative concept given the data scarcity for the African mass market? March 12, 2018 Niti Bhan
- How informal financial services can lower the barriers to formal financial inclusion March 9, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Context Sensitive Law: What happens when African societal norms meet modern commercial practice? March 6, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Why does the prepaid model work so well and what are the lessons for business model innovation? March 1, 2018 Niti Bhan