My friend Dicky Singh is raising awareness about Project Tiger and Ranthambhore Tiger Sanctuary, where he has a guest house for tourists and wildlife photographers. We’ve launched his blog and he has begun writing about the sorry state of affairs, where in the past year, the number of tigers has gone from 40 to 26 due to poaching and negligence by the authorities. Please create awareness of this issue, please read his story and pass the message on to those you think may be able to raise a cry about this imminent extinction of one of the most beautiful living things on this planet. This photograph was taken by Dicky.
- The importance of user agency for good design in the humanitarian and development context April 21, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Launching Our Digital Documentation Project: Ibadan’s Tailors, Traders, and Textiles by Nigerian/British artist Folake Shoga April 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Not Disaggregating the Informal Economy Properly Hinders Development Efforts April 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Permanently seasonal April 11, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Predictability is a business investment in the informal sector April 10, 2017 Niti Bhan