My friend Dicky Singh is raising awareness about Project Tiger and Ranthambhore Tiger Sanctuary, where he has a guest house for tourists and wildlife photographers. We’ve launched his blog and he has begun writing about the sorry state of affairs, where in the past year, the number of tigers has gone from 40 to 26 due to poaching and negligence by the authorities. Please create awareness of this issue, please read his story and pass the message on to those you think may be able to raise a cry about this imminent extinction of one of the most beautiful living things on this planet. This photograph was taken by Dicky.
- Key Competitive Advantage for Frontier and Emerging Markets June 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Cognitive dissonance and smartphones in East Africa June 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Improvising when work gets in the way of a laptop breaking down June 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan