My friend Dicky Singh is raising awareness about Project Tiger and Ranthambhore Tiger Sanctuary, where he has a guest house for tourists and wildlife photographers. We’ve launched his blog and he has begun writing about the sorry state of affairs, where in the past year, the number of tigers has gone from 40 to 26 due to poaching and negligence by the authorities. Please create awareness of this issue, please read his story and pass the message on to those you think may be able to raise a cry about this imminent extinction of one of the most beautiful living things on this planet. This photograph was taken by Dicky.
- Emerging Futures Lab celebrates 10 years this week! November 25, 2017 Niti Bhan
- TEDTalk video: Recognizing the value creation and economic contribution of the informal economy November 24, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Time to acknowledge the social cost of mobile and apps driven disruption November 5, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 2017 is the Year Mobile Service Operators Became Banks November 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Voices from the Pacific: Mirroring the Challenges of Informal Market Women Everywhere November 1, 2017 Niti Bhan