Participating in three other design/innovation blogs, Does Size Matter?, CPH127 and Core77 means that I often end up writing a thought on one blog and then continue the thinking on another, so to help me get my thoughts in order, I thought I’d collate my writing here. This is neither a compehensive list nor a complete collection, but only that which I feel can help me get to the next level of thinking. A threshold if you will 🙂
Does Size Matter? – Conversation on the business of design
- Strategic Alliance or Unholy Partnership
- Two Questions for Does Size Matter
- Questions to Ask before Partnering
- Partnering – Relationships
- Proactive or Reactive?
- For peacocks, size does matter
- Dream Teams thrive on a mix of old and new blood
- Where size does matter – IDEO and P&G
- Creating Customer Evangelists
- Architect or Bricklayer?
- Strategic Alliances can be an effective method of promoting innovation – Boundary spanners
- Journeyman or Partner?
- The Irony – "C’mon corporate web designers"
- Middle management and Innovation
- Size brings it’s own problems – organization charts
- Don’t just add value, create value!
- Applying Pareto’s Law to Innovation
- Outsourcing – what part does it play?
- Design Olympics – Summer 2005
- Design Strategy vs Production – Answers to LukeW’s questions
- Bureaucracy and Design
- Vertical Integration vs Horizontal integration (Expansion)
- Design is a Commodity
Wow! After reading through all of these, I can certainly feel my mental cylinders firing. There’s a pattern there, and I’m trying to capture it.