On Saturday morning, Emma and I drove up to Northumberland to see Hadrian’s Wall. First, I stopped to take a closer look at the Temple of Mithras.then we went to the Roman Army Camp further up the road where we played at being legionnaries with a real live Roman Centurian.
- Primer on African Fintech: Myths, Misconceptions, Opportunities, Hotspots and Roadblocks April 24, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Implications of Mobile Money Interoperability in Kenya? April 17, 2018 Niti Bhan
- West Africa’s incipient mobile platform boom will transform the ECOWAS economy April 13, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Why is the Kenyan mobile loan industry facing just a digital version of India’s MFI problems? March 26, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Goal Directed Research for Innovation Planning in Emerging Markets March 14, 2018 Niti Bhan