On Saturday morning, Emma and I drove up to Northumberland to see Hadrian’s Wall. First, I stopped to take a closer look at the Temple of Mithras.then we went to the Roman Army Camp further up the road where we played at being legionnaries with a real live Roman Centurian.
- Emerging Futures Lab celebrates 10 years this week! November 25, 2017 Niti Bhan
- TEDTalk video: Recognizing the value creation and economic contribution of the informal economy November 24, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Time to acknowledge the social cost of mobile and apps driven disruption November 5, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 2017 is the Year Mobile Service Operators Became Banks November 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Voices from the Pacific: Mirroring the Challenges of Informal Market Women Everywhere November 1, 2017 Niti Bhan