On Saturday morning, Emma and I drove up to Northumberland to see Hadrian’s Wall. First, I stopped to take a closer look at the Temple of Mithras.then we went to the Roman Army Camp further up the road where we played at being legionnaries with a real live Roman Centurian.
- Key Competitive Advantage for Frontier and Emerging Markets June 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Cognitive dissonance and smartphones in East Africa June 14, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Improvising when work gets in the way of a laptop breaking down June 12, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan