As I have said before, goodbyes are not my favourite task. And I had another strong dose today. Most of the day, of course, was spent wrapping crystal and glass and corningware (is it generic yet?) in paper and cloth. But I went this evening for a farewell, that was an echo of past farewells, and felt the pros and cons very strongly. On the plus side, I met a young friend that I hadn’t seen in 9 months, ever since he went to work for another close friend and suddenly I became a client. On the negative side, half the people that I thought I’d meet didn’t show. Oh well, c’est la vie. Life goes on and we must look forward to the future, not turn back reminiscing on days gone by. Our focus should never be on what was, and always on what will be.
- Absolute Numbers 2007-2017: The “Developing” World Now Dominates the Internet October 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Digital, Virtual, and Real Experiences: TED Global 2017 September 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Work in Progress: An Introduction to the Informal Economy’s Commercial Environment July 27, 2017 Niti Bhan