Tonight is graduation dinner for the class of 2002. I came here to join them. Instead I was offered a job here and as a benefit, take classes. Every semester, friends and classmates leave and new faces take their places. I find there is a high personal cost in this leavetakings. This will be my last. For some time.
- Absolute Numbers 2007-2017: The “Developing” World Now Dominates the Internet October 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Digital, Virtual, and Real Experiences: TED Global 2017 September 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Work in Progress: An Introduction to the Informal Economy’s Commercial Environment July 27, 2017 Niti Bhan