Tonight is graduation dinner for the class of 2002. I came here to join them. Instead I was offered a job here and as a benefit, take classes. Every semester, friends and classmates leave and new faces take their places. I find there is a high personal cost in this leavetakings. This will be my last. For some time.
- Primer on African Fintech: Myths, Misconceptions, Opportunities, Hotspots and Roadblocks April 24, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Implications of Mobile Money Interoperability in Kenya? April 17, 2018 Niti Bhan
- West Africa’s incipient mobile platform boom will transform the ECOWAS economy April 13, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Why is the Kenyan mobile loan industry facing just a digital version of India’s MFI problems? March 26, 2018 Niti Bhan
- Goal Directed Research for Innovation Planning in Emerging Markets March 14, 2018 Niti Bhan