Tonight is graduation dinner for the class of 2002. I came here to join them. Instead I was offered a job here and as a benefit, take classes. Every semester, friends and classmates leave and new faces take their places. I find there is a high personal cost in this leavetakings. This will be my last. For some time.
- Emerging Futures Lab celebrates 10 years this week! November 25, 2017 Niti Bhan
- TEDTalk video: Recognizing the value creation and economic contribution of the informal economy November 24, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Time to acknowledge the social cost of mobile and apps driven disruption November 5, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 2017 is the Year Mobile Service Operators Became Banks November 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Voices from the Pacific: Mirroring the Challenges of Informal Market Women Everywhere November 1, 2017 Niti Bhan